Friday, December 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Sonja over at Can You Keep a Secret. Here is the deal:


Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hmm - 7 random facts about me:

  • I have very long toes and boys used to pick on me about them when I was little so I would scrunch my toes up to look smaller when I was barefoot. Kids are mean.
  • I don't like onions unless they are teeny tiny. When I bite in to a big piece of onion, it is too "oniony" and makes me gag. I'm the same way about tomatoes.
  • I wrote a book in 4th grade called "Cats, Cats & More About Cats" - lame title I know. Thing is, I don't really care for cats. It's more like I have never had one, but I have been a dog person my entire life.
  • Over 2 years later and I still miss Bonnie.
  • The hair under my right arm grows faster than under my left arm.
  • I have been friends with my BFF(s) since 7th grade.
  • I can flare my nostrils like a mofo. It's a carryover thing from when I played clarinet for eons.
So.....I tag.....

Girl
Heather
Andi
Sarah

I'm out - I started this post on the 12th and it is the 22nd now. Yeah - poor Blog.

No comments: