- I am 31 wks along and I still get phantom pains in my breasts and have throughout the entire pregnancy.
- I felt the baby move around 14-15 wks. With Ricky, I didn't feel him until around 19 wks.
- My BP started creeping up way earlier than last time around, around 28 wks this time vs 32 wks last time.
- Hypoglycemia. Not gestational diabetes, thank goodness, but I am super sensitive to too much or not enough sugar. This has really put a dent in my late night ice cream snack.
- A new OB, who I completely trust and adore. Last time I made a late term OB switch at 36 wks, read about that here. It has made my experience completely different and much more relaxed.
- Lastly - I am on bed rest. Have been since the beginning of this week. If you're an FB friend, I am sure you are aware of this. More on this topic in another post.
Another thing that is different. First time around, I couldn't put down the baby books. I had the nursery all ready to go (mostly.) This time, I don't think I have picked up What To Expect in over a month and I really would prefer to not discuss the state of the room that will be the nursery. I have about 6-8 wks left, depending on how bedrest goes, and I have a huge list of things to be done. It's kinda overwhelming, but at the same time, what do I really need - a bassinet, some onesies, some blankets and some diapers. It'll be alright.
Easy enough, right?