Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is it Thursday already?

I seriously keep meaning to post something during the week but work is just kickin' my a$$ lately so when I come home, even though I waste time on crap like Facebook, putting the thought in to a blog post is just the last thing on my mind.

So, what I'm saying is sorry for the bloggy absence during the week but my brain is pretty much fizzled out.  Maybe when something interesting happens to me during the week I will blog about it.


Well, Ricky has hit me a couple times today.  He hit me when I put him in the car to go to daycare.  He hit me when I put him in the car picking him up from daycare.  Too much fun at home and too much fun at daycare I presume. 

He really is quite the character though and we have so much fun together.  I can't really blame him for being a bit cranky.  Since the weather has turned cold and he and I were both getting over being sick, we have quite a case of cabin fever and we really need to get out.  Normally we would head to the mall play area but during cold & flu season - triple ick. 

Until then, we will just have to figure something out.  Maybe shove all the furniture to one side of the room and just let him run in circles? 

Can't you tell my brain is fried?

No comments: