Saturday, May 2, 2009

On The Road Again

We are heading out to Ohio today. Rick has to go to work for the week (overnights - ick) and I am going to take Ricky to see some of the family. My Grandmother is very ill and we aren't sure how much longer we will have her so a visit is definitely called for.

The last 24 hours have been spent packing, making lists, procrastinating about packing, making sure I have everything, making sure the gas tank is full, burning DVDs for the car ride, making sure the IPod is charged, emptying the trash, selecting a few snack items to take with, you all know the deal.

I might update while I am back home, I might not, depends on the how the day is going. I hope to get some great pics. We plan on making a trip to the Columbus Zoo on Tuesday afternoon. Hopefully a couple great ladies will be able to make a trip to Columbus for the day. I sure would love to see em.

Rick isn't coming back until Friday but I am heading back on Wednesday - just to save on my vacation time. Should be interesting, a 7 hour car ride with Ricky. I'll definitely let you know how it goes.

Until next time, TTFN folks!

Oh - and if you're a burglar that has been casing my house - the alarm will be on! And I have super nosey neighbors - so suck on that!

No comments: