Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

Yes, I know it's Thursday. I didn't get this post up yesterday and since I posted the pics already, I didn't really have a "Wordless Wednesday" post, so we are doing Wednesday Weigh In. Only on Thursday.

Confused yet?

I jumped on a little blog called Operation Skinny B***h. See the icon...right over there? No? Scroll down. I have to rearrange some stuff. Anyway - the OSB gals seem pretty cool. It is really just someplace to weigh in every week and have some folks to contact for some strength and inspiration. So yep, that's me, future skinny b***h.

I have my Jenny Craig consultation every Tuesday, so Wednesday is a totally logical day for my weigh in, with my Tuesday data. What's going to change in a day?

This week, I am down another 1.4 lbs. This brings my total weight loss to date to 16 lbs! Not bad for 6 wks. The 1.4 lbs isn't much, but considering that I don't exercise, I think it's pretty decent. Wait, would chasing after kiddo, going up and down the stairs, straightening/cleaning the house count as exercise? If so, then I'm all over it! For the most part, my weight loss has been strictly through portion control. I also ate a good bit of crap last week - 2 business breakfasts & lunches (one had dessert - tiramisu!), had some fries, etc. BTW - I had to have the fries. They had been calling my name for over a week and nothing was squashing that craving so I had a handful when we went to Cox Farms on Sunday. Cox Farms will be another post - I have oodles of pics, but just need time to go through them.

Now I just need to figure out how to update my weight loss ticker without having to create an entirely new one. I forgot my PIN. Grrrr.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 16 pounds lost!!!! Have you checked out the forums at www.jennycraig.com/community/? Everybody loves a good success story. Also, there’s a Jenny Craig community on Facebook. Have you seen it?

Anonymous said...

Blog stalking from OSB...

Congrat's on your weight loss!