Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4 Month Birfday!

Happy Birthday Ricky!

I know this is a day late. I was thinking about posting it last night but I was chatting Wii stuff with Jess and while the page was up and I was thinking about a post, it just never happened. By then I was tired and it was bedtime.

Part of me wants to write some lovely dedication to my little one but I'm just not good at finding those flowery words. I know, me of all people can't find the words. I always have words.

All I can say is we are so blessed. You have made our house a home and we love you so much. Every day you amaze me in so many ways. At a mere 4 months old, you are already doing so many things that tell me you're such a big boy. You want to stand up more than sit down, you study things so intently, you smile when we enter the room, you let us know when you're hungry or upset or uncomfortable or even sleepy (boy do you ever!), you are pushing yourself up and rolling over and grabbing toys and so many other things. I can barely keep up with all the changes.

All this in only four months. Wow. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

No comments: