Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Toot

I guess the whole point of the Tuesday Toot is that I'm supposed to toot my own horn here.

I'm back at work, getting in to the swing of things. My title is officially "Sr Process Developer, Corporate Customer Care". Basically this means I get to pick things apart and try to put them back together in a more logical way in order to help our customer contact groups better support our product. I used to be a customer service representative so I can completely understand how challenging their role is in the company. Anything that I can do to make their life remotely easier, I am all for that.

So my toot is....I am a darn tootin' good picker aparter. I love to play devil's advocate and pick things apart. It's kinda what I do. I knew that being super critical would benefit me some day. Funny thing is, all of my fellow process developers are men. Now, how come alot of men aren't capable of noticing when they half arse things that we ask them to do and and get irked when we are so critical of them, but they can come into the office and do it all day long?

My other toot....Pookie and I sure do make a cute baby. At least we think so. It's the first time I put shoes on him. Why are baby feet so freakin' yummy?


Right after I took this pic, he was still playing with is fingers in his mouth and while his thumb was in his mouth, his finger managed to find it's way up his nose. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

No comments: