- What I can do with one hand includes:loading/unloading the washer& dryer as well as the dishwasher, make coffee, kinda sorta fold clothes, put groceries away, make the bed, get out the Clorox wipes and de-germify various items. You get the point.
- That the first 45 minutes after Ricky has a bottle is the best time to blog, pee, eat, do anything else as this is his most content time. This is also the time in which he fills his diaper. He likes to be changed BEFORE I feed him so he can poop in a nice clean diaper.
- Never underestimate the ease of online shopping. Diapers.com rocks - diapers delivered right to my door!
- How lucky I am! My Pookie takes care of the baby from about 9pm until 2am so I can get at least 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
- That Ellen is on NBC every day at 2pm.
- That Ricky likes the portable swing more than the big swing.
- That I can manage to clean up a blown out diaper and keep a smile on my face. It just happened for the first time this morning - at least it was contained to his sleeper.
- That I hate washing baby bottles. Before baby - the dishwasher was run like every 2-3 days, now it is every day. I hate to see my next water bill.
- How much I love my little man. He is amazing and cute and each day I grow to love him a little more.
- How much it hurts me when he is in pain or uncomfortable and I can't do anything to make it go away. This totally sucks!
As far as how things are going over here, they are well. A couple of Rick's nieces flew in from Chicago yesterday to help with the baby for a while when I go back to work. OMG - I go back to work Wednesday! I am so NOT ready!
Ricky still has the sniffles (as do I, but I think mine are still allergies). He hasn't been out of the house in a week and he is darn near sick of the bulb syringe and saline up his nose. Poor guy.....all stuffed up and trying to sleep. I know how crappy I feel when I can't sleep and the stuffiness moves from one nostril to the other, what a pain! I can't really tell if it is getting better or not, but it isn't getting worse. It just seems to be the same.
Ok, my 45 minutes are darn near up. Gotta get the saline and sucky thing out for another round.