So here's the deal. This here Girl tagged me. Since I still consider myself fairly new to blogging, I'm had to look up what a meme was. Thank god for Google.
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or
- Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or
- Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
- My dad's nickname was Dink and my sister called me Little Dinky because I looked so much like him when I was younger. I still hate that to this day.
- I once had the same goldfish for almost 4 years!
- I like tomato sauce, but not tomatoes (cooked or raw). I like the flavor of onions, but not onions. Same thing with peppers....seeing a theme? I'm very weird about food texture.
- When I moved cross country to Cali, the moving truck burned to the ground and I lost EVERYTHING. The things I miss the most are my childhood pillow with the Raggedy Ann pillow case and my mom's first teddy bear from her childhood. That bag wasn't supposed to go in the truck!!!!
- I used to collect polar bears. Finally got away from it for the most part but a few are still lingering which I am fine with. I had photo art, bedding, stuffed animals, books, ornaments, pajamas & slippers, you name it, people got it for me. Did you know they are close to be declared an endangered species. So - global warming isn't real but their homes are melting? Um, ok President Bush.