- I have lived in VA for about 4 years.
- I don’t think some of the people here are very neighborly.
- I am from
. Columbus, Ohio
- I LOVE the
Buckeyes. Ohio State
- I could care less about the NFL, I think they are overpaid crybabies.
- I grew up in a single parent home, I think Mom did a good job.
- My parents divorced when I was 4 (or 5?)
- I don’t remember ever living with my dad.
- My dad is an alcoholic.
- I haven’t spoken with him in almost 2 years.
- He doesn’t even know I’m pregnant.
- I think he had a problem with me marrying a black man although he has never said anything.
- While I wish I had a relationship with him, I have learned I can’t change him and it is wasted effort. If he wants to come around….he knows how to find me.
- It took me 32 years to figure that last one out.
- My grandparent on my father’s side both passed when I was younger.
- I have 2 older sisters.
- I have 3 nieces and 5 nephews (with a set of fraternal twins in there).
- I used to spoil them like crazy.
- I am trying to cut them off, I will have my own little one to spoil. I feel like some of them expect things from me.
- I feel like because my husband and I are doing well financially, some people in my family think I owe them something.
- When they behave such a way, I resent them for making me feel this way.
- We work hard and I refuse to apologize for my success.
- I am the last grandchild to have a great grandchild for my grandmother.
- I have only one grandparent left and can’t imagine life without her.
- I lived with Grandma from 7th – 10th grade.
- She taught me family traditions and invaluable lessons I will carry with me forever.
- Including how to make chicken & homemade noodles.
- And how important Memorial Day (aka Decoration Day) is to her. I would travel all over
every year to decorate graves of those passed decades ago, including my great great great grandparents. Ohio
- One of my favorite things was getting home canned green beans from her root cellar in the winter.
- I have been married before.
- It was a great learning lesson.
- He was Navy, so we moved to
. San Diego
- I loved living in
. San Diego
- I never felt an earthquake or had to be evacuated because of wildfires when I lived there.
- Bonnie felt an earthquake and woke me up barking, but I never felt a thing.
- I miss Bonnie a lot.
- Bonnie was a bed hog and I loved her even more for it.
- I love dogs in general and used to volunteer for the Humane Society.
- I have never had a cat.
- I think cats are the snobs of pets.
- I think I am more on the same level with dogs since they are so social.
- I feel that I’m not giving cats a fair chance.
- Dr Pepper is my favorite soda.
- I got the Dr Pepper gene from my dad since my
- When I look around my house and the projects I want to do, I feel overwhelmed every day.
- I used to work for a fertility doctor.
- I know way too much about my ovaries and FSH and ovulation and sperm.
- I had no idea that coming up with 100 things would be so hard.
- I have seen the entire Sex & the City series at least 4-5 times, and that doesn’t count the random TBS syndicated episodes.
- I pay way too much for cable tv – there is no way I need this many channels.
- We have 4 tvs for 2 people (it was 5 until last night when I gave one away).
- My first car was a Chevette…..with the word SPORT on the side.
- Chevette Sport is a HUGE oxymoron.
- I had so much fun in that car.
- Overall, that car was a POS.
- I currently drive a small SUV....can we say soccer mom!
- I think my next car will be a crossover type sort of thing like a Chevy Equinox.
- I can identify several perfumes by scent.
- I would die if I couldn’t smell, it is my strongest memory trigger.
- When I moved to
with the ex, the moving truck burned to the ground so I lost everything. California
- It taught me to not be a packrat when it comes to some stuff.
- But I lost my favorite teddy bear that was my
mom’s when she was a little girl and I still miss it.
- My honey and I broke up a little over a year before we got married, and I mean really broke up.
- It taught us so much about our relationship, I would go through it all over again if it got us back to where we are now.
- I’m sure I get on his nerves a lot, especially with all the things I want him to do with the baby coming.
- I found my first gray hairs a few months ago.
- I don’t feel old enough to have gray hair.
- I have a really bad case of “open mouth, insert foot” which has inadvertently hurt people close to me.
- I am scared to death of being a
- I will have to make decisions that affect someone else’s life!
- I am afraid that I won’t be strong enough to stand up for my child when he needs it most.
- But I have faith and know that we will manage just fine.
- One of my closest friends younger brother was manic depressive and committed suicide. I still try to understand how this can impact people and while I don’t fully “get it”, I know it is very real and scary to those who are affected.
- I work with my Pookie.
- Fortunately, not in the same department.
- We don’t carpool – but we live about 6 miles away so it isn’t the end of the world.
- Everyone else’s driving scares the crap out of me.
- I used to be angry with my
momwhen I was younger but now realize she did what was necessary to provide for me.
- I have been best friends with Kelli for 22 years.
- We can tell each other anything and everyone should have a friend like this.
- Sometimes I regret not really trying with college.
- I am afraid that I didn’t live up to my full potential by not going full time and finishing.
- I just got a promotion (not bad for not graduating college eh?)
- I make too much money to not work.
- We paid nearly half a million (eek!!!) for a TOWNHOME. My
mom’s house was 40k so our mortgage scares the crap out of me.
- I can watch reruns of Friends over and over and over.
- I am addicted to sitcoms.
- I like to think I like to take pictures….but I don’t think I do.
- I don’t love being pregnant, but it is mostly just odd and different.
- I don’t hate being pregnant, but it is mostly just odd and different.
- I love Chili Cheese Fritos for roadtrip food.
- I rarely watch live tv…..thank god for my DVR.
- I think I complain too much.
- I think I get on my husband’s nerves.
- I hate to see my friends and family taken advantage of and take it very personally if they aren’t able to stand up for themselves to stop it from happening.
- I love to bake cookies and cakes.
- I can kinda decorate cakes - even took a class.
- I think a little bit of struggle develops character and the kids in Northern Virginia could use some as most of them are spoiled, ungrateful brats.
- I worry about what the world will be like in 20 - 30 years when these kids hit their 30's & 40's and are running thing.
- This was harder than I thought it would be.
Now That’s Love by Ree
2 days ago