Saturday, August 25, 2007

So Pretty

Isn't my blog lovely? My gal pals really hooked me up on this one. Jess had asked for input regarding which colors to use and I was thinking pink and brown. But the templates didn't have the right shade of pink and the brown templates were well - not what I wanted. I played with it a little myself and brought in some shades of blue and they totally picked up on that and brought in a little bit o'pink too!

Much special thanks go out to Stef over at Triple Take who worked with Jess on the design. They are some awesome cool folks. Thanks again ladies for all your hard work!

It is lovely and a little bit girly and simple and elegant and everything I wanted! I just can't thank you enough!

Anyway, please bear with me on my formatting and inconsistent fonts and other little things that need to be tweaked while I am in the process of learning the Do's and Dont's of blogging.

No comments: