Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Five

Ok, because forming an actual blog post, like a well thought out and articulate blog post isn't possible right now because well, it's been a long week, you get a list of random tidbits.

- Ricky has hand, foot & mouth.  Read about it here.  Ick.  Fortunately, at least so far, it is just a minor case, no fever or anything severe but I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better.
- It is after 5pm and my cleaning ladies are still here.  They are being extra diligent, perhaps because I am sitting here. I wasn't home when they arrived but they must have gotten here around 4pm.
- WTF is up with the weather.  On Monday it was like 45 and now it's 93.  Gah.
- Low folate levels are linked to depression.  There are even studies that show that patients on antidepressants still required methylfolate to get optimal results from their prescription medication.  So ladies, it's even more important to take those prenatal vitamins.  Heck, why not continue them as a daily multivitamin.
- This makes my mouth water just looking at the pictures.  Speaking of, I wonder if there is methylfolate in chocolate.  That seems like a logical match to me.

That's it folks.  Captivating, I know.  :)

No comments: