Friday, December 4, 2009

Thankful.

What I am thankful for at this very moment:
  • Aleve
  • A great job that I love about 90% of the time
  • Medical insurance
  • A supportive husband that does this in his spare time
  • A healthy son
  • Amazing friends
  • A cell phone that works even if the screen is cracked so I don't have to spend a boatload to replace since I didn't get the insurance
  • Free shipping & other sorts of discount codes
But mostly, right now, this very second, this very nano-second in time, I am most thankful for....company holiday party.  Times are tough folks, but my company is still making money and has managed worked out some great deals.  It wasn't budgeted this year, but the execs felt strongly pooled their $$$ and were able to organize a holiday event for us this afternoon.  Complete with a limited supply of alcohol and entertainment.  I could really use a glass of wine.  This means that I can stop working now.  Jealous much?

No comments: