Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentiversary.

In honor of Valentine's Day and our anniversary, here is some completely random info about me and my Honey. Not that you asked, but you're here so you're getting it. I saw it over at Harmony's place and thought I would just throw caution to the wind and steal it. So here goes...

How long have you been together? Three years TODAY!

How long did you know each other before you started dating? A few months. We worked together, but in different locations.

Who asked who out? I think he asked. Yeah, he asked. Definitely (right babe?)

How old are each of you? I'm 35, he's 39

Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Neither since none are local. We normally see a few a couple times a year. You would think his because he has more, but I have never really counted.

Do you have any children together? One rambunctious boy.

What about pets? We used to have a dog, but no more. *sniff*

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Probably money, but it has never been a big problem.

Did you go to the same school? Nope.

Are you from the same home town? Not even remotely.

Who is the smartest? I would definitely say him, but we each have our strengths. He has a very great capacity to learn pretty much anything.

Who is the most sensitive? Probably me.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Since the kid, it's hard to say. Probably Ruby Tuesday. But we order chinese every couple weeks.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? St Lucia.

Who has the craziest exes? He does.

Who has the worst temper? Mine flares up more frequently but the single glimpse I have had of his....watch out.

Who does the cooking? We both do. I would say it is about 65% me, 35% him.

Who is more social? We both are pretty social but I like to do stuff outside of the house more than he does.

Who is the neat-freak? I used to be but it appears he beat it out of me...

Who is the more stubborn? Hmmm, that might be a toss-up.

Who hogs the bed? Big bed, we don't have this problem. Unless Ricky is in bed with us, then it's Ricky.

Who wakes up earlier? I think I do, but I don't actually GET up.

Where was your first date? Our first time out (although we weren't a couple) was for chinese at Golden Valley (YUM!) and then some pool and games at Gameworks. I should have known he was a game freak then, right?

Who has the bigger family? Definitely him (11 siblings!)

Do you get flowers often? Not often, but a few times. Not as often as I would like, but eh.

How do you spend the holidays? Together.

Who is more jealous? Me.

How long did it take to get serious? Let's see....we were "friends" (I think he referred to me as an experiment to see if he could be "just friends" with a woman) for 2 months or so, then dated for another 8 before the L word came out. I was working on a divorce so I didn't have any intention of us getting as serious as we did.

Who eats more? Definitely him.

Who does/ did the laundry? I do unless I ask him to in which case he will.

Who’s better with the computer? Definitely him.

Who drives when you are together? Me. Everyone's driving scares the bejeezus out of me. Besides, MY car is the family car. I'm driving it.



1 comment:

Andi said...

Happy Annivesary!!!! Love ya both!