Helinfield tagged me like weeks ago on this and I am just now getting around to it. Bad blogger.
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Settling in to life in Northern Virginia
2. Walking a dog
3. Enjoying our extra space in our big townhome
4. Hanging with Rick
5. Learning about medical billing and fertility medicine (new job)
5 things on my to do list today:
3. clean germified toys
4. wipe down germified counters
5. finish washing germified laundry
5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off our house - well maybe halfway, the interest is a nice deduction.
2. Go to Japan (Rick's dream vaca)
3. Pay off my car.
4. Pay off Mom's house and make sure she is taken care of.
5. Fund the kids collage funds!
5 places I have lived:
1. Columbus, Oh
2. So St Paul, MN
3. Carlsbad, CA
4. San Diego, CA
5. Northern VA/DC area
5 jobs I have held:
1. DQ wench
2. Front desk for a fertility office. This also entailed transporting the "specimen's from men" to the warmer - ICK!
3. NOC Technician
4. Customer Service
5. Chiropractic Assistant
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Raising 2-3 kids total (only have 1 now)
2. Involved in my children's school and activities
3. Vacation with Rick - alone.
4. Still contributing to a college fund for my kids
5. In a single family home where we have a YARD! Not in a townhome.
You're supposed to tag 5 people at this point. I always feel weird tagging people, like I'm forcing my spam on them, but I don't feel like that when people tag me. Weird I guess. But anyway, if you want to, feel free to snag this post and put it on your blog or FB.