Thursday, August 14, 2008

Guess what I've got?

A penis. Yep....sure do. Well, not me, but Ricky. He found his. Diaper changes just got real interesting.

I'm not sure he he has really truly found it, but there has definitely been quite a bit of exploration down there during recent diaper changes. Ugh. I read on Radish's blog that Carter found his recently and he what, like 8 months? I thought I had a little bit longer before we got to this.

Someday I am sure he will do something crazy embarrassing like fling poo across Babies R Us like Jessica's little girl did about a year ago (I can't find the post, it was SO funny it made me cry!). When he does this, I will just take that opportunity to tell him that I told the world when he found his penis.

So in case he has this goofy look on his face, I will assume he is just thinking that he can't wait to get back to figuring out what that thing is the very next chance he gets.


No comments: