Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It was a Dark Knight

Yes....it was a Dark Knight. When IMDB voters decided that the new Batman movie would be the #1 movie of ALL TIME.

Yes....of ALL TIME. How is this possible? It has a 9.5 out of 10 stars. The next closest movie has a 9.1. This isn't a movie review because well.....I don't do those. No way in the world am I qualified to assess movies for everyone out there.

Pookie and I went last Friday afternoon to see the movie. No, I would never be that person taking a baby to the brand new movie, we extended daycare by a couple hours . Anyway, I digress, it was a good movie. It was a pretty good movie. It wasn't "the best movie of all time". It was definitely a looooooooong movie. I think there may have been 2 chances for it to end and it kept going....and going. Honestly, I don't remember alot towards the last 30 minutes or so. Because it could have ended 30 minutes before it actually ended.

Heath Ledger really was fantastic. He was one crazy mofo. I mean f'd up in the head certifiable wackjob crazy. Perhaps this is folks' way to honor Heath in a posthumous way. I hate to be the person to say that but I am the person that said that.

But come on people.....seriously? Better than every other movie on this list? I can watch Shawshank Redemption a zillion times. Dark Knight....I can watch it a few times.

No comments: