Sunday, April 13, 2008

Soooo cute!

Here are a few new pics of our cutie patootie. He is all smiling and wanting to play and it is so freakin' adorable. However.....I am old and my knees crack way too much.

Oh yeah, I also sold my soul to the Fisher Price Rainforest devil. I have this and this, this and this, and don't forget the swing, which he doesn't even like. That explains all the bright green backgrounds to the pictures - he is either in his bouncer or on his activity mat.

Enjoy!
*Yawn* Playing is hard work!


Haha......just kidding! Fooled ya! I am wide awake and ready to roll. Wait, is that a bottle in your hands?


Woohoo! This is FUN!



Yeah, here's that smile you've been looking for. Can you put the camera away now?

2 comments:

gail said...

I very much want to SMOOOOOOCH that baby! He's soo stinkin' cute!

Andi said...

I just wanted to stop by and Say I Luv ya all!! Ricky is just soooo cute!