Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Night Fever

No, I'm not sick. I'm talking about the cleaning bug. I've been bit, bit bad.

My friend came over today to help with the post painting cleaning. This gal even did windows! We had a fair amount of steam on the top floor but really started slowing down when we hit the master bathroom. Everything is clean, I just need to use my Clorox Ready Mop on the floor. Everything up there has been dusted, vacuumed, polished, disinfected, whatever you want to call it.

By the time we made it downstairs, things started catching up with me. The whole pain in the butt thing kicked up pretty bad so it was kinda me providing input and holding on to her 9 month old in the rocker while she cleared up some clutter. My dining room is sparkling! I had already taken care of the kitchen yesterday so that was handled. The only thing left is picture hanging but I can handle that myself. Besides, where the heck is that freakin' tape measure!
Her daughter even moved all of the baby stuff that was in the family room off the kitchen upstairs to the newly cleaned nursery.

Nursery furniture is being delivered next week and things are continuing to move along. Pretty soon, our little bean will be here before you know it.

No comments: