1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift.
2.Tree--Real or Artificial? Fake - pine needles get stuck between the hardwood floor slats - Sorry Mother Earth.
3. When do you put a Christmas tree up? Um....sometime after Thanksgiving and before Christmas, but haven't yet.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime before Valentine's Day.
5. Like egg nog? I have an overall objection to eggnog, seems like raw eggs would be nasty and I don't even know if raw eggs are really in egg nog. Perhaps I haven't given it a fair chance.
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep
7. Favorite gift received as a child? Huffy Sweet Thunder Bike - 2nd grade. It was PINK!!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Pookie
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mom - she likes gift certificates.
10. Worst Christmas gift? I must have really disliked something at one point because I have purged it from my brain.
11. Mail or email a Christmas card? REAL Christmas cards - habit I picked up when I lived with Grandma.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation & A Charlie Brown Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Normally October/November, but haven't started yet this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Ham & deviled eggs (at least at my house)
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Colored - I like my trees FUN!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? I really like the Alvin & the Chipmunks one.
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? HOME!!!! Travel sucks during the holidays, been there, done that.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Heck yeah I can name the reindeer, I can even name the Seven Dwarfs.....I think.
20. Angel or Star on Treetop? I’ve had both but seem to favor the angel.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? ONE on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The trash & cleanup. Can't we just wish it all away?
Now That’s Love by Ree
1 day ago