Friday, December 28, 2007

Could I be more spoiled?

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!! But yes, yes he did.

I was so pleased with our lovely Christmas day. It was perfect. I loved what Pookie had gotten for me. He really liked what I got for him, it was just perfect! His gift (an HDMI Video Capture Card) required some other stuff to go with it so he was off to Best Buy this afternoon. Before he left, he said "I have something being delivered so make sure you're up and mobile." Crap, there went the lazy day I had planned. The only thing I really wanted to do was get a pedicure since I can't reach my feet.

Then this showed up. Announcing, the OSIM uHarmony Massage Recliner!

Oh My Heaven!!!! It is sublime! Did you know that it can rub your feet? YOUR FEET people!!!!! It rubs the bottom of my swollen, achy feet. And my calves......we all know about leg cramps while being pregnant. And it has a heat option and can work the issues in my butt with the whole tailbone thing! Basically everything on my body that can be massaged will be massaged. I can even set it all to music via an MP3 player of my choosing. Did I mention that it scans my body to tailor the massage to my body type? It's a smart chair! Anything that performs this much work in my home certainly deserves a name.....any suggestions?

WOW! I am just floored.

Thank you Pookie for being so thoughtful! You do listen to me - you really do. I never thought you would go this far but thank you for your kindness and your love and I'm so happy we are starting our family together.

Special thanks also to Jessica. I know you played an integral part in narrowing down the selection and you definitely helped in this process. I'm sure Pookie appreciated your assistance. You and Jonny McRed are welcome to come play with the new toy any time! No lines, no waiting (unlike at the mall).

2 comments:

gail said...

Um wow. Congratulations!

Jessica said...

I'm going to come up with a really really good name for it :) I'm so glad you like it, and I'm even more glad that the man was listening, even when we think he's not :)
Love you!!