Thursday, April 15, 2010

Headache

I've had a headache for nearly three days.  THREE days.  I go to bed with it.  I wake up with it.  It pretty much sucks.  No amount of ibuprofen or caffeine has helped.  I went to the chiro at lunch today and will probably go again tomorrow.  The stim helped a bit, combined with an adjustment. 

Fear not, it's not like a migraine or something that severe.  It's just tension and stress.  I hold it all in my neck and shoulders. Muscles get tight, sleeping gets hard.  I wake up with kinks.  It's just all around not good.

So yeah, if you see me and I have a pained expression on my face.  It's because, well, I am in pain.

On the up side, I am seeking treatment for it.  I even have an acupuncture appointment on Saturday morning.  The last time I had acupuncture was the day before I found out I was pregnant.  I like to think that was a good day so maybe this time around, something equally as cool will immediately follow my treatment.  Wish me luck!


1 comment:

BigP's Heather said...

I know this sounds completely crazy but rub some peppermint oil or extract on your temples...