Monday, September 17, 2007

What girl doesn't love a good sale?

Ok, I'm still sick, but it is my throat and not my fingers. I am at home and bored senseless so why not post. It might not be the most entertaining info for people to read, but it gives me something to do.

So I went to the MOM's consignment sale on Saturday. Couple things to remember for my future trips. I might have more info after my next trip next month - there are 2 on the same day!!
  • Gear goes quick
  • Early bird gets the worm(and the parking spot!)
  • CASH only
  • BYO Bag and if possible, someone to help carry goods (especially if you are looking for gear)
  • Leave the kiddies at home if at all possible (no strollers allowed!)
Anyway, I picked up a Combi stroller for $35! I also found a barely used Pack N Play for $50. This wasn't the deal of the day by far but it is way better than $120. AND I totally lucked out because my girlie friend I was running around with that day gave me her extra Pack N Play. Now I have 2 which is perfect since I live in a townhouse and will need one in the living room and rec room! However.....the find of the day was an Ohio State Onesie just like this one! It says "Future Tailgater" on the hiney! That alone made it worth the trip for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your soon to be new addition!

Go Steelers!